BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
JULY 26, 2016
6:30 pm: Open public meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss legal matters regarding The Landing Easement and the Sullivan Litigation.
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Prayer: Deputy Mayor Golio
1. Consider a motion to appoint Bryan Raffa, John Broccoli, and Stephen Betz at 0000 hours on August 30, 2016 for an annual salary of $50,000.00 each, contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment medical exam.
2. Consider a motion to promote Sgt. Martin Coster to the rank of Lieutenant effective 0000 hours on July 27, 2016 for an annual salary of $138,892.00.
3. Consider a motion to appoint Mr. Christopher Mentrasti as Fire Inspector (PT) effective July 15, 2016 for a salary of $30.00 per hour, (annualized at up to $27,300.00 per year).
1. Public Hearing on site plan application of 100 Main Street.
2. Public Hearing on the Village’s community development needs and an application for Community Development Block Grants, (CDBG), to enhance public facilities through a project to improve the interior and ADA accessibility of the Embassy Community Center.
1. Presentation on 145 Palisades site plan and consideration of setting a Public Hearing.
Courtesy of the Floor
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a motion to adopt a resolution for an application for Community Development Block Grants, (CDBG), to enhance public facilities through a project to improve the interior and ADA accessibility of the Embassy Community Center.
2. Consider a motion to adopt a resolution accepting a proposal from Professor John Nolon of the Land Use Law Center of Pace University School of Law for an educational forum for all Village Boards involved with Land Use at a cost of $2,000.00.
3. Consider a motion to adopt a resolution approving the tax warrant for the 2016 tax year.
4. Consider a motion to accept Audit #1 for July 2016 as presented by the Village Treasurer.
5. Consider a motion to adopt a Village Provided Employee Vehicle Policy.
6. Consider a motion to adopt a Village Credit Card Policy.
7. Consider a motion to schedule a public hearing on August 9, 2016 to consider adopting a local law creating §230-20 Kayak Racks and amending §175: Fees of the Village Code of the Village of Dobbs Ferry.
Correspondence and Claims:
Where: Village Hall
112 Main St.